Are you looking for the best gas and charcoal grill combo for enjoying your meat in different cooking methods? The combination of charcoal and gas grill is the most advanced and efficient option for giving you fantastic food results and stress-free cooking. They are merely a merger of both the gas grill and charcoal grill but come with power cooking features and other cooking functions in some cases.
Well, at least you are getting both and will since they offer a gas grill’s uncomplicated features while having a charcoal grill’s versatility. However, there is a higher manufacturing cost to produce this compared to single-purpose grills. That is why you must be prepared to spend a little more for it.
They not only allow you to switch from gas to charcoal function and vice versa for cooking your meat with different tastes but also meet other requirements about price and quality. We will provide you with some useful information related to this issue as well as the top gas charcoal smoker grills.
- 1 THE BEST GAS CHARCOAL SMOKER GRILLS COMBO
- 1.1 1. Oklahoma’s Joe Longhorn Charcoal – LP Grill
- 1.2 2. Smoke Hollow 4-in-1 Gas Charcoal Grill PS9900
- 1.3 3. Dyna-Glo DGB730SNB-D Dual Fuel Grill
- 1.4 4. Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas & Charcoal Grill
- 1.5 5. Char-Broil Gas2Coal Hybrid Grill
- 1.6 6. Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill
- 1.7 7. Royal Gourmet ZH3002-S 3-Burner Stainless Steel Gas and Charcoal Grill Combo
- 1.8 8. Weber Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill
- 1.9 9. Coyote 50-Inch Built-in Natural Gas/Charcoal Dual Fuel Hybrid Grill
- 1.10 10. Char-Broil Gas & Charcoal Combo Grill, Deluxe
- 2 Why we should buy a gas charcoal smoker grill combo?
- 3 Conclusion:
- 4 Out Top Picks
THE BEST GAS CHARCOAL SMOKER GRILLS COMBO
1. Oklahoma’s Joe Longhorn Charcoal – LP Grill
- 1,060 total square inch cooking surface
- 750 square inch primary cooking surface in main chamber over porcelain-coated cast iron grates. Number of grates: 6
- 310 square inch cooking surface in firebox chamber
- 3x 12,000 BTU Burners, (36,000 BTU's total) in gas grilling chamber
- 12,000 BTU side burner accommodates charcoal chimney starter
Char-Broil Oklahoma Joe’s Charcoal is a triple fueling grill; propane, charcoal, and wood chips.
Measures 31.5-inches in length x 50.6-inches high x 74-inches wide when assembled.
The cooking surface area of its is 1.060 square inches.
There are six porcelain-coated wire cooking grates on the charcoal grill and three burners on the gas grill for maximum cooking space.
This product for those who usually need to prepare sizeable parties. 3x 12,000 BTU Burners, (36,000 BTU’s total) in gas grilling chamber.
12,000 BTU side burner accommodates charcoal chimney starter. The grill grates are removable and dishwasher-safe making it effortless to clean. Storage Shelf for you keep cooking utensils and extra fuel close at hand on a convenient metal storage shelf underneath the cooking chamber. Lid-Mounted temperature gauges. Cool Touch Handles.
2. Smoke Hollow 4-in-1 Gas Charcoal Grill PS9900
- Use it as a Liquid Propane Gas Grill --or-- use it as a Charcoal Grill --or-- use the Smoker Firebox for indirect cooking and authentic BBQ Smoke Flavor --or-- use the Infrared Searing Burner to sear your meats! Four (4) Grilling options in one unit!!
- 4 stainless steel burners with push-button ignition. Prepare your next BBQ just the way everyone likes it, this grill has it all!
- Ceramic infrared side burner that will sear steaks and seafood to seal in the flavor. Enjoy the convenience of a three-burner LP (Liquid Propane) Gas Grill (tank not included) that can cook up to 20 hamburgers at a time
- Also a Charcoal grill with an adjustable charcoal pan for easier temperature control while providing that charcoal-grilling flavor. And the offset, side smoker firebox that can be used with flavored wood chunks and charcoal for indirect cooking and authentic BBQ smoke flavor.
- This is the perfect grill to enjoy multiple styles of BBQ cooking, and is great for family meals or large gatherings of friends and neighbors.
Normally, when it comes to combo grills, they are categorized as having a charcoal and gas grill all in 1.
That is not the case with Smoke Hollow because it is listed as having four BBQ types which are propane, smoker, charcoal, and infrared searing burner.
A charcoal grill with an adjustable charcoal pan for easier temperature control while providing that charcoal-grilling flavor. And the offset, side smoker firebox that can be used with flavored wood chunks and charcoal for indirect cooking and authentic BBQ smoke flavor.
With 860 square inches of cooking surface area that houses 30,000 BTUs, this gas and charcoal hybrid grill produces a decent amount of food. It is heavy weighing in at 218 lbs. but comes with 4 locking casters to support mobility and stability.
There are temperature gauges, but you can always use a separate grill temperature for more accuracy. Charcoal grill with porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grids. Removable grease and ash pans provide for easy clean-up Two lower shelves and 2 condiment racks for extra storage
3. Dyna-Glo DGB730SNB-D Dual Fuel Grill
- Commercial grade stainless steel burners for ultimate performance and durability
- Heavy duty porcelain enameled cast iron cook grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in foods natural juices
- Charcoal tray adjustment system for ultimate heat control; Electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick and reliable ignition
- 952 square Inch of total cooking area offers significant cooking space; Grill up to 38 hamburgers to feed family and friends
- 24,000 TOTAL BTU's generating lots of cooking power
Dyna-Glo DGB730SNB D Dual Fuel Grill is a multi-functional combination. You can use it as a smoker, a charcoal grill, an infrared searing burner, or a propane gas grill, depending on each specific taste. Weighing in at 143 lbs. it comes with 2 casters and 2 wheels for mobility, however, this does not mean that it can be moved around easily.
Its material makes up maybe worrying as it is prone to quick rusts. Grade stainless steel burners for ultimate performance and durability. It offering 952-total inches of cooking space. Collapsible side tables allow you to free up even more space when the grill is not in use. 24,000 TOTAL of BTU's generating lots of cooking power.
Additional features include collapsible side tables; integrated towel bars; tool hooks, a double-door cabinet with a 'tank seat' propane storage area; warming rack; and removable ash pan.
4. Char-Griller 5050 Duo Gas & Charcoal Grill
- Charcoal and gas grill combo with 1260 square inches of cooking space
- 40,800 BTU gas grill with electronic ignition and 3 burners, 12,000 BTU side burner
- Adjustable grate height for temperature control; chrome-plated warming rack
- Stainless-steel heat gauge; porcelain-coated cast-iron grates; easy-dump ash pan
- Measures 60" X 25" X 50"
There are no smoking or infrared features in this grill, but it compensates for its excellent propane and charcoal capabilities. It functions so well doing both. This is a large and heavy grill.
With the 1260 square-inch grill, three main burners and a side burner, you have a lot of room for grilling meat as well as dealing with other side dishes at the same time. 40,800 BTU gas grill with electronic ignition and 3 burners, 12,000 BTU side burner.
Measures 60" X 25" X 50". Porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grates provide superior heat retention and an easy-to-clean surface. Charcoal and gas sides both feature warming racks and built-in temperature gauges for added control. Electronic Ignition.
5. Char-Broil Gas2Coal Hybrid Grill
- Quickly and easily converts from a gas grill to charcoal grill without tools.
- Enjoy the speed and convenience of grilling with gas. Get the signature flavors of cooking over charcoal. Do both on one grill.
- 540 square inch total cooking area- 420 square inch primary cooking area and 120 square inch warming rack.
- Durable stainless steel burners provide longevity and porcelain-coated cast-iron cooking grates are easy to clean.
- 40,000-BTU's spread across three main burners and one 12,000-BTU side burner.
This is a combo grill by Char-Broil with a smaller size with only 540 square inches space for cooking.
The Char-Broil Gas2Coal Grill measures 52.5 inches W x 24.6 inches D x 47.5 inches H and weighs 115 pounds.
Small does not mean unsatisfactory performance because this little thing will surprise you because it's gas and charcoal grilling capabilities are notable.
This is the convertible option from gas to charcoal but both are not able to be used at the same time.
Char-Broil Gas2Coal Hybrid Grill weighs 96 lbs with one 12.000 BTU side burner and a total of three 40.000 BTU primary burners. The charcoal tray and propane tank help you store more. Meanwhile, the side shelf is an ideal area for you to prepare some essential things for eating. Porcelain-coated, cast-iron grates are rust-resistant, easy to clean and built to last. Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge.
6. Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill
- Product measures approximately 49.75'' H x 28'' W x 64'' L Carton measures approximately 14.96'' H x 24.8'' W x 41.34'' L Weighs approximately 89.5 lbs. (102.7 lbs. in the box) Model# GBC1793W
This Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill offers everyone something to enjoy. With a total of 24,000 BTUs and grill space for 12 burgers at once, this is the perfect solution for tailgating season! It includes integrated ignition for all burners with rubber grip control knobs and available wheels so you can find your spot quickly and easily. The cast iron cooking grids keep foods from sticking and take some time off your cooktime thanks to their exceptional heat retention properties. Whether it's too hot or too cold outside, you can still satisfy any meat-loving appetite!
When you want the best of both worlds, this Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill is what you need! In a market full of charcoal-only grills and gas grills, one that offers the versatility to use either depending on your mood is a must-own grill. Use it for your outdoor summer barbecue with an intense hot vortex of flames from the long stainless steel burners. Then come rainier days when only a small way lit up will do for an evening backyard cookout - turn to propane mode with its touch start ignition feature. On the large 1891 sq in cooking area there's space for 262 sq in worth of briquettes or 295 lb worth of natural gas sources - whatever suits your needs best!
7. Royal Gourmet ZH3002-S 3-Burner Stainless Steel Gas and Charcoal Grill Combo
- Total 742 square inches bring sufficient cooking space, Gas and charcoal grill combo comes with a heavy duty structure; unfolding side tables on both sides give additional working space
- 3 stainless steel burners are made to last, with 25,500 BTU output which makes contribution to even cooking; A slide-out ash pan under the charcoal grill side offers easy clean-up
- The firebox is made of organic silicone material, tolerant of 600 degree high heat; The combination of 2 casters and 2 wheels realizes convenient movement meanwhile provides a sturdy foundation for grilling
- Constructed of double-layer stainless steel and featured with built-in thermometer, the grill lids perform perfectly in heat resistance and can help maintain the heat well
- Charcoal grill side provides height-adjustable charcoal pan and the air vents, 2 on the lid top and 1 at the front , allowing for the easy control of temperature
The Royal Gourmet ZH3002-S 3-Burner Stainless Steel Gas and Charcoal Grill Combo is perfect for grilling masters who desire the best in grilling with enough space to cook anything. With immense cooking space, you can grill all your favorite meats at once! Plus with two side tables for added workspace, this combo has everything you need to create gourmet meals for large groups of friends or family members. The three stainless steel burners are made form metals that last; 25,500 BTU outputs help provide sufficient heat which makes even cooking easier. Adding convenience is an ash pan under the charcoal grill side - constructed from organic silicone material so it tolerates up to 600 degree high heat when needed most without scorching!
The Royal Gemaker ZH3002-S 3-Burner Stainless Steel Gas and Charcoal Grill Combo is 742 square inches and has a lot of cooking space. This gas/charcoal grill combo comes with an unyielding structure, so you can cook anything anywhere. The side tables on both sides give you the extra workspace that you might need for any situation! It features 325 square inches of heavy duty stainless steel cooking surfaces that won't go out anytime soon! What's also great about this product is the firebox - it's made from organic silicone material, which means it'll stand up to high temperatures without being destroyed or turning black. This stove grates are induction ready too, so even better! With three burner controls.
8. Weber Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill
- Electronic Touch-N-Go with Propane Gas powered ignition system (propane tank not included)
- Dimensions - Lid Closed: 43.5"H x 48"W x 30"D | Weight: 91 lbs
- 22-inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a cooking area of 363 square inch
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system with removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Removable LCD cook timer and built-in lid thermometer
Built for versatility, this Weber Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill is the perfect cooking companion in all types of weather with its electronic Touch-N-Go with Propane Gas powered ignition system. The porcelain-enameled bowl and lid has a cooking area of 363 square inch and it's designed to hold up to 22 pounds of food at once. This grill includes an Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system and removable LCD cook timer and built-in lid thermometer. 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app. Purchase your next grilling machine today!
The unique touch-n-go electric ignition system on the Weber 15501001 Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill is powered by propane. If you like outdoor grilling, this grill is perfect for you! It's great for people of all shapes and sizes who prefer quick, easy cooking. The smoker box on top connects to the lower vents to extract smoke that draws flavor into your food or out of your way. You'll love that this convenient assembly process only takes an hour after downloading building instructions onto your smartphone with BILT App.
9. Coyote 50-Inch Built-in Natural Gas/Charcoal Dual Fuel Hybrid Grill
- 18 GAUGE, 304 GRADE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Performance enhancing stainless steel heat control grids minimize flare-ups and distribute heat evenly across the entire surface
- 1200 SQ INCH COOKING SURFACE: 304 stainless steel cooking surface with a double walled canopy and continuously hand-welded grill box with seamless edges
- POWERED BY TWO HIGH PERFORMANCE COYOTE I-BURNERS: The gas grill side delivers up to 40,000 BTUs of cooking power
- ADJUSTABLE FUEL TRAY: A crank assembly allows you to adjust the height and heat of the charcoal
- ADJUSTABLE DAMPERS WITH INTEGRATED WIND GUARD: Control air flow to regulate cooking temperature
We know what you want-the best of both worlds! Experience cooking meats to perfection with our Coyote 50-Inch Built-in Natural Gas/Charcoal Dual Fuel Hybrid Grill. Oversized and understated, this grill has a 1200 sq inch cast stainless steel cooking surface to satisfy your major grilling needs. With two separate fuel sources totaling up to 40,000 BTUs that can be adjusted by an adjustable assembly and dampers to your liking, we promise that whatever the menu we have just the right tools for you! Stop messing around in search of something perfect when it's already right in front of you.
The Coyote 50-Inch Built-in Natural Gas/Charcoal Dual Fuel Hybrid Grill is designed for those who want to cook more efficiently. With a stainless steel cooking area and two fuel sources, this grill offers optimum grilling results every time. A crank assembly for the charcoal and adjustable dampers allow you to control your fire at any moment, ensuring perfect searing or tenderizing with every use. The power output on the gas side reaches up to 40 000 BTUs, guaranteeing that there will be no disappointment when it comes to getting food grilled right over high heat.
10. Char-Broil Gas & Charcoal Combo Grill, Deluxe
- Combination charcoal and gas grill with 505 square inches of primary cooking area
- Gas chamber features 3 burners and a lidded side burner with 36,000 total main burner BTUs and 12,000 side burner BTUs
- Charcoal chamber features a crank adjustable-height charcoal grate, charcoal access door and slide-out ash pan for easy ash removal
- Porcelain-coated cast iron primary grates and porcelain-coated wire swing-away
- Built dimensions: 74.2"L x 27.9"W x 46.8"H; 140.7 lbs
You are looking at the Char-Broil Standard 1010 3-Burner Liquid Propane with Charcoal Combo Grill. This grill has 505 square inches of primary cooking capacity, features a lidded side burner with 36,000 total main burner BTUs and 12,000 side burner BTUs, an adjustable height charcoal grate that provides easy access to your coals when you need them for grilling or smoking with minimal mess. It is modelled after an original Louisiana barbecue design which uses just one set of burners on one side of the kettle to create all three cooking zones - two hot and one cool (just like it says below!). Beach this beauty in your backyard and take advantage of its 130 sq/in drip tray for any spills.
Part of the Char-Broil Performance line, this grill has everything you need for both charcoal and gas grilling. With an adjustable height for your charcoal, oversized porcelain cast iron cooking surface to give even heat distribution and a lidded side burner that will turn out perfect hot dogs under six minutes, we'll be with you all day.
Give us a call today or fill out our contact form on the website and we'll come right over to help you decide which one suits your needs best.
Why we should buy a gas charcoal smoker grill combo?
Dual and more options: This device has the best of both worlds all in one. These inventions solve both needs at once.
Your space is precious: It fits all the different grilling options into one and is made with unique designs to give your space that modern and fresh look.
Make more food: They give you multiple spaces to cook enough food that will serve medium to large sized parties.
Spend wisely: gas charcoal smoker and grill combos usually save you by 20% or more on cost.
Gas charcoal smoker grill combos are excellent to have, and if you want something that will last for a long time and will be able to serve large amounts of food, then any one of the five options listed above may be the perfect choice for you. These top 5 products are true to what they say and they work efficiently to help you with grilling. It is actually a lot better if you have everything you need in just one piece of equipment and they all come close to that.
Wish you can find a good gas charcoal smoker grill for you and your family.
If you to know more information, click here: Earle's Grill
- Best charcoal gas combo grills
- Best charcoal grills under 200 dollars
- Best char broil gas grill under $100 $200 $300